Dental Practice Act
In order to legally work in a dental office as a licensed or unlicensed Dental Assistant, you must first acquire your Dental Practice Act, Law, and Ethics certificate. Required by the California Dental Board, this course will teach you ethical decision making, how to act professionally with others, and so much more. This course includes a lecture and a written exam at the end of the class day, where you will be tested on the material taught throughout this informative course.
Once You Have Completed This Course, You Will:
- Be familiar with diversion programs
- Understand drug prescription laws
- Know who should report neglect and abuse
- Understand the ethics of dental practice and law
- Learn the role of the Dental Board of California