RDA Prep Course
Get prepared for your RDA exams!
During this full day immersive review course students will cover a wide range of information in order to sit for the Dental Board of California exam
We provide a one-day review class for the State Board of California RDA (Registered Dental Assistant) written exam.
The course is lead by 30+ year experienced and informative instructors and allows for an interactive experience with time set aside for questions and in-depth review
This instructional course includes lecture, video, PowerPoint and interactive presentations.
A study guide and sample test questions will be included.
To become an RDA in California and perform RDA functions an individual must complete the licensing items described below:
- Pass a hands-on practical examination performed on a typodont.
- Pass a State computerized written examination.
- Pass a State computerized law and ethics written examination.
- Complete Board-approved courses in coronal polishing and radiation safety.
- Complete and show proof of a Board-approved course in Dental Practice Act, an eight (8) hour Board-approved course in infection control and proof of basic life support (CPR) card.
- Submit fingerprint clearances from both the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Identification. This process can take 60 days or more. If an applicant has a criminal history, arrest report and court records must be obtained and investigated before a decision is made to issue or deny the license.